Does travel planning take so much of your effort and time? Ever miss out on some amazing must-see places on your vacation simply because you don’t know how and where to get reliable information? Well, guess what? We may have found the ultimate solution – the Trekeffect app – to help you plan a trip that rocks easily, instantly and for free. Whether you’re planning on visiting San Francisco, Paris, New York or Tokyo, the tip-offs shared in this travel guide will come in handy for your next big adventure!
Is it free to plan a trip with Trekeffect?Yes, Trekfeffect is totally free for anyone who’s looking for a simpler, easier and more efficient way to plan a trip. All you have to do to use this extraordinary travel planning app is to navigate to https://trekeffect.com/, and sign up by providing your complete name, email address and a password that you want to use. Afterwards, Trekeffect will send a verification code to the email address you have provided. Then, activate your new Trekeffect account with the code sent to your email. And, by the way, you can login to Trekeffect using your Facebook account too!
How to plan an awesome trip with TrekeffectSo, how can you plan a trip with Trekeffect? It’s very easy actually, and you don’t have to be a savvy web master and techie guy to do it. Here’s a step-by-step process on how you can plan a trip that rocks with Trekeffect.
1. Log in to your accountFirst, go to Trekeffect’s official website, and login using your email or Facebook account.
2. Create a trekYou will be, then, redirected to your Trekeffect home page. From there, you can add a trek (travel itinerary) by clicking "My Trek". Hit "Create Trek" (on the upper right of your screen.
3. Add details to your trekCreate a Trek name, and pick a city or destination. Once done, select the dates for your trip. Click "add more destinations" if you plan to crisscross a continent or the world.
4. Add venues/spots/attractions to your trekUse the search button on the left side to search for an attraction, restaurant or hotel. Drag the "venue" to your timeline, and drop it on the day when you want to visit it on your trip. Select the start time and end time for your visit. Keep adding venues to your trek.
5. Upload a cover photo and trek picturesAdd your photos to your travel itinerary. Then, click "next step".
6. CategorizedPick up to 3 categories for your trek or travel itinerary.
7. Describe your trekKey in the important details of your trek, like means of transportation and highlights of your trip. Be as descriptive as you can, and make sure to feature a few tips to make their trip even more memorable.
8. Invite your travel buddiesIf you're traveling with a gang, be sure to invite them to your trek or travel itinerary on Trekeffect. Hurrah! You've built a trek with Trekeffect! And, that's not all! After building a trek, you can also add it to our marketplace, and earn money from it.
Book Your Trip: Logistical Tips & Tricks
Shop for Travel EssentialsGet all of your essential travel gear right from our store. We hand pick the best travel products. Get everything from luggage to camping gear and other travel accessories for your trip.
Book your flightFind cheap flights using SkyScanner. This search engine is are our favorite, making sure you get the best deal for tickets all over the world. They are great at aggregating flights from multiple providers.
Book your accommodationsIf you're looking for a hostel, you should book it with Hostelworld. If you want to stay somewhere else, book with Trekeffect. Our hotel booking system is powered by the Priceline Partner Network and we donate 10% of the hotel booking value to UNICEF to help starving children around the world.
Don't forget travel insuranceProtects yourself against illness, injury, theft, and even cancellations with travel insurance. You're buying comprehensive protection in case anything goes wrong. We never recommend traveling without it. We’ve been using World Nomads, a great company, with great service and highly recommend them. - World Nomads (for everyone below 70) - Travelx Insurance (for those over 70)
Looking for the best companies to save money with?Check out our resource page for the absolute best companies to use when you travel! We list our favorite companies that save people the most money when they travel and we think it will help you too! Disclosure: Some of the links above may be affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we earn a commission if you make a purchase. We only recommend products and companies we use and the income keeps the community supported.
Share Your Travel Experiences With Us
We want to hear from you! What are your thoughts on the article? What did you find most interesting and do you have any of your own experiences you can you share with us to make this article even better? Let us know in the comments!