1. Red Centre, AustraliaLiving up to its name, the Red Centre really is a massive crimson-colored desert right in the middle of Australia. It graces not only the popping color red, but it also bears a fitting contrast to the blue skies and green vegetation. The skies are also equally beautiful at night, as it sprawl the celestial bodies, making it a perfect spot for female solo travelers who are into stargazing. By the way, this natural wonder was and still is inhabited by the native tribes of Australia, and to them, the Red Centre is sacred. Enjoy a rocking stay near the Red Centre for a rather affordable price tag with any of these hotels! → Click here to book your stay in Red Centre, Australia!
2. Paris, FranceIf you are a shabby chic princess who’s a sucker for romance and fashion, then Paris, France is the perfect place for you. Paris boasts its rich culture, photogenic architecture, and distinctive food palate. It is flocked mostly by couples because of its mysterious yet magical air of romance. This is one of the world’s famous havens for fashionistas as well. For female solo travelers who are on a tight budget, check out our travel tips on how to experience Paris without spending top dollar. Enjoy amazing hotel bargains for your Paris escape! → Click here to book your stay in Paris, France! [get_treks_content_sc id= 22542]
3. Bali, IndonesiaIn Eat, Pray, Love, Elizabeth’s last stop-over where she found love was Bali. This volcanic island in Indonesia will amaze you with its world-class white beaches. Drenched in history and flavorful authentic Asian dishes, Bali also offers yoga and meditation retreats to physically and mentally weary female solo travelers. Treat yourself to a rejuvenating getaway in Bali for an affordable price by staying at any of these hotels! → Click here to book your stay in Bali, Indonesia! [get_treks_content_sc id= 22591]
4. Copenhagen, DenmarkNestled grandly at the coast of Denmark, this Danish capital literally bursts with colors. This easy-to-navigate small city is filled with life 24/7, offering an endless array of great shopping, culinary, and nightlife experiences. Since it is located in between the mainland Europe and Scandinavia, it offers a great cultural mix as well. Get the best deals for the premier and most awesome hotels in Copenhagen! → Click here to book your stay in Copenhagen, Denmark! [get_treks_content_sc id= 22753]
5. Bend, Oregon, USABend is, as far as I’m concerned, one of the most popular mountain towns in USA since it is part of the Pacific Crest Trail that spans from California to British Columbia. For outdoorsy-type female solo travelers who like hiking and camping, this is surely a place you shouldn’t miss. You can do kayaking in the rivers, rock climbing, paddling in the lake, skiing in the snow, watch the Northern Lights, and many more. Score amazingly affordable accommodations in Bend, Oregpn with these terrific suggestions! → Click here to book your stay in Bend, Oregon, USA!
6. Hilo, HawaiiHilo, found in the biggest island of Hawaii, is filled with diverse natural treasures. There are a number of beaches you could choose from, and they come in black, gray, brown, and white sand. Plus, it is home to the renowned Pana’ewa Rainforest Zoo, which is one-of-a-kind since it is the only zoo in the United States that is set in a rainforest. You can also visit the observatories that sit on the 11,000th feet of the snow-capped mountains— Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea. Treat yourself to a rejuvenating getaway in Hilo for an affordable price by staying at any of these hotels! → Click here to book your stay in Hilo, Hawaii! [get_treks_content_sc id= 23332]
7. Batanes, PhilippinesWith countless of stunning beaches and a surreal feel, it is no wonder throngs of female solo travelers and international backpackers are flocking to Batanes. On top of its beautiful beaches and luscious forests, this Filipino utopia will also delight you with its laid-back ambiance as well as preserved culture and natural gems. In my book, this is one of the best places to unwind and go incognito in Southeast Asia. Looking for ways to save money for your Batanes trip? Why not check out these amazingly affordable hotel bargains? → Click here to book your stay in Batanes, Philippines!
8. Moscow, RussiaWhy visit Russia? Why not. Moscow is a melting pot of culture and the arts, which emanates from probably the most photographed edifice in Russia—St. Basil’s Cathedral. There are plenty of thrills and things to do in Moscow as well. For instance, you can marvel at its well-preserved distinctive architecture, revisit its history through its museums, witness its brilliance in arts by attending shows in their opera houses, and more! Get the best deals for the premier and most awesome hotels in Moscow! → Click here to book your stay in Moscow, Russia!
9. SingaporeAs one of the safest countries in the world, there is no doubt that this small highly urbanized country is a destination that female solo travelers should visit. Not to mention, Singapore has plenty of activities to offer. After all, it is one of the best shopping destinations in Asia, and is brimming with multicultural sights. To top it all off, everything works pretty fast and convenient in Singapore. Trust me, Singapore can give you a spectrum of fun! Enjoy amazing hotel bargains for your Singapore escape! → Click here to book your stay in Singapore!
10. Marrakech, MoroccoMorocco is famous for a lot of things. But aside from Grace Kelly, its sights are also famous for gracing the television and silver screens. Marrkech which means “Land of God” definitely possesses a godly scenic view, and has been a filming location for blockbuster films like Gladiator and Mission Impossible 5. If you are a film geek, then visit sights like Ait Benhaddou where some scenes from Game of Thrones were shot, as well as the twelve-acre botanical garden slash artist’s landscape garden, Jardin Majorelle. Get the best hotel deals in Marrakech with ease! → Click here to book your stay in Marrakech, Morocco!
11. Kyoto, JapanFrom the 700s to the 1800s, Japan’s royalties used to roam around the paths of Kyoto. Thus, it was once the capital of Japan. Now, it is preserved to perfection since it holds thousands of temples, gardens, and palaces. Some of the most famous attractions are the Fushimi Inari Shrine and Arashiyama. You can do a lot of traditional Japanese classes like cooking classes and tea ceremonies. Score amazingly affordable accommodations in Japan with these terrific suggestions! → Click here to book your stay in Kyoto, Japan! [get_treks_content_sc id= 23061]
12. Hong KongHong Kong is, without a doubt, one of Asia’s most beloved shopping capitals. That’s why if you love shopping, then this destination is the perfect fit for you. Aside from shopping, it is also great for food trips. And lastly, it has a Disneyland! For Asian solo female travelers who want to relive their childhood and couldn’t go as far as the United States, then Hong Kong is the place to be. Get the best deals to the most Instagram-worthy and dazzling hotels in Hong Kong. → Click here to book your stay in Hong Kong! [get_treks_content_sc id= 22535]
13. Machu Picchu, PeruAre you a sucker for history and archaeology? Make sure to pay a visit to the world famous Machi Picchu, which is UNESCO World Heritage Site in Peru. Though it can be pretty challenging to get to this spellbinding brilliantly crafted Incan citadel, a visit to this ancient Peruvian wonder is absolutely worth it. The ancient buildings remain a mystery to the world, which is why visiting it will be like traveling back to its mysterious past. See the wonders of Machu Picchu, while staying at an amazingly plush resort, by booking a stay at any of these affordable hotels. → Click here to book your stay in Machu Picchu, Peru! [get_treks_content_sc id= 23097]
14. El Nido, Palawan, PhilippinesJust recently named as one of ASEAN’s top romantic destinations, El Nido is truly a work of beauty and art, and a must-visit place for female solo travelers who love Mother Nature. This resource preserved town happens to hold one of the most beautiful beaches in the Philippines. Aside from sightseeing and swimming, tourists can go kayaking and rock climbing. Looking for a remarkable yet affordable hotel in El Nido, Palawan? Why not check out these lovely hotel deals? → Click here to book your stay in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines! [get_treks_content_sc id= 22998]
15. Mexico, MexicoIf you are a foodie or a culinary traveler, then your taste buds might like the dishes served in Mexico. This vivacious and festive city translates to a flavorful culinary experience. World-famous restaurants like Pujol have attracted numerous tourists from around the globe. Female solo travelers who are overly fond of history will have a blast in this hub as well. Not only is it teeming with charming museums, but it also has tons of ancient ruins nearby. Bag surprisingly cheap accommodations in Mexico City with these hotels! → Click here to book your stay in Mexico City, Mexico! [get_treks_content_sc id= 23334] All travelers seek an experience that perfectly fits to their personality and expectations. Female solo travelers are no different, but most especially, they seek thrills and adventure. Make your solo travel dreams a reality by planning your next trip with Trekeffect - the world's ultimate trip planning app!
Book Your Trip: Logistical Tips & Tricks
Shop for Travel EssentialsGet all of your essential travel gear right from our store. We hand pick the best travel products. Get everything from luggage to camping gear and other travel accessories for your trip.
Book your flightFind cheap flights using SkyScanner. This search engine is are our favorite, making sure you get the best deal for tickets all over the world. They are great at aggregating flights from multiple providers.
Book your accommodationsIf you're looking for a hostel, you should book it with Hostelworld. If you want to stay somewhere else, book with Trekeffect. Our hotel booking system is powered by the Priceline Partner Network and we donate 10% of the hotel booking value to UNICEF to help starving children around the world.
Don't forget travel insuranceProtects yourself against illness, injury, theft, and even cancellations with travel insurance. You're buying comprehensive protection in case anything goes wrong. We never recommend traveling without it. We’ve been using World Nomads, a great company, with great service and highly recommend them. - World Nomads (for everyone below 70) - Travelx Insurance (for those over 70)
Looking for the best companies to save money with?Check out our resource page for the absolute best companies to use when you travel! We list our favorite companies that save people the most money when they travel and we think it will help you too! Disclosure: Some of the links above may be affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we earn a commission if you make a purchase. We only recommend products and companies we use and the income keeps the community supported.
Book Your Trip: Logistical Tips & Tricks
Shop for Travel Essentials
Book your flight
Find cheap flights using SkyScanner. This search engine is are our favorite, making sure you get the best deal for tickets all over the world. They are great at aggregating flights from multiple providers.
Book your accommodations
If you're looking for a hostel, you should book it with Hostelworld. If you want to stay somewhere else, book with Booking.com. Their hotel system usually offers the best rates out of any provider worldwide.
Don't forget travel insurance
Protects yourself against illness, injury, theft, and even cancellations with travel insurance. You're buying comprehensive protection in case anything goes wrong. We never recommend traveling without it. We’ve been using World Nomads, a great company, with great service and highly recommend them.
- World Nomads (for everyone below 70)
- Travelx Insurance (for those over 70)
Disclosure: Some of the links above may be affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we earn a commission if you make a purchase. We only recommend products and companies we use and the income keeps the community supported.